Odd Dimension have chosen ‘The Last Embrace To Humanity’ as the title for their new album, the follow-up to their critically acclaimed debut release ‘Symmetrical’ (2011). The album sets new standards for the band, elevating their sound to a more mature level and recalling atmospheres by the classic Rock masters without losing the impact of their trademark Progressive approach. Lyrically, ‘The Last Embrace To Humanity’ is structured around an ambitious concept about the alienation of mankind, in an era in which everything tends to be severely damaged or even destroyed in the name of progress. A very special guest appearance by renowned singer Michele Luppi (Vision Divine, Secret Sphere, Thaurorod) in the song ‘It’s So Late’ has also been announced. The album has been recorded at Domination Studios in San Marino, Italy Odd Studios, Italy and MiLu’s Rock Lab II, Italy, between September and December 2012, mixed by Marco Barusso (Lacuna Coil, H.I.M.) and mastered by Alberto Cutolo at Massive Art Studios in Milan, Italy. The evocative artwork was handled by Carl Glover (Porcupine Tree) at Aleph Studio in London, UK.
· New album for the Progressive Metal revelation!
· An ambitious concept album about the alienation of mankind
· Featuring a very special guest appearance by talented singer MICHELE LUPPI (VISION DIVINE, SECRET SPHERE, THAUROROD) on the song ‘It’s So Late’
· Recorded by Simone Mularoni (DGM) at Domination Studios in San Marino, Italy
· Mixed by Marco Barusso (Lacuna Coil, H.I.M.) and mastered by Alberto Cutolo at Massive Art Studios in Milan, Italy
· Cover Artwork by CARL GLOVER (PORCUPINE TREE) at Aleph Studios in London, UK
. After a successful European tour with RHAPSODY OF FIRE, and shows with DRAGONFORCE,
HUNTRESS and other notable acts, Odd Dimension are going to announce new live dates soon